Damali Fraiser, SFG 2, StrongFirst Certified Kettlebell Instructor.
She began her Kettlebell journey from a passion for Muay Thai/Kickboxing…
Muay Thai is referred to as the “Art of Eight Limbs” as it makes use of punches, kicks, elbows and knee strikes. You might be wondering how that relates? Damali was a National Champion and every fighter
requires an effective strength and conditioning program that is efficient and creates density, not bulk. Functional training is about getting stronger at compound movements you can use in real life to be more efficient and prevent injuries.
Damali offers Kettlebell classes for everyBODY and all experience levels. These are Strength and conditioning focused
with circuit training, and HIIT style with bodyweight, kettlebells and Boxing Heavy Bag Drills
This class will help you grow lean muscle, build endurance, increase focus and put your metabolism to work.
• Precision Nutrition ProCoach
• Precision Nutrition L1 Coach (2019) – Candidate
• Strongirst SFG II (2019) Chicago, Illinois, USA
• StrongFirst SFG I (2019) Chicago, Illinois, USA – Recertification
• Flexible Steel Level 1 (2016) Toronto, Canada
• Qualified Poo Choi Kru of Muay Thai (2015) Toronto, Ontario
• SFG 1 (2014) Toronto, Ontario
• CSC National Champion (2014) +70kg